Sarah’s Comments Policy
Blogging is about communicating and these are the ground rules for my blog
By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
2. You may post anonymously. I would rather you did not, but you may do so if you wish.
3. You may post follow-up questions. Please post questions relating to the bog on the blog so others can receive the benefits of the questions and answers. It is more time effective to answer the questions in the same forum.
4. You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However I ask that if you disagree with me or anyone else do it in a way that is respectful of their opinion.
5. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I do not have an obligation to publish your comments.
I reserve the right to limit or deny/ delete your comments or access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which I in my sole discretion believe (a) unlawful, (b) offensive, pornographic or profane; (c) threatening, harassing, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious; (d) off-topic, false, or misleading; (e) libellous or defamatory; (f) or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility to any law, including intellectual property laws (as detailed in Sarah’s Copyright Policy); or (d) “spam,” i.e. an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
6. You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
7. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, video, or presentation.
8. The blog is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
My goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest and respectful people. I believe Sarah’s Comments Policy will facilitate that process.
Sarah’s Copyright Policy
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.thechristchurchfiasco.wordpress.com (the “blog”). The blog is owned by Sarah Miles (“Sarah Miles”). Sarah grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use and Sarah’s Comments Policy.
1. Sarah’s Comments Policy. Your use of the blog constitutes your consent to Sarah’s Comments Policy.
2. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Sarah Miles, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the blog only for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2016 Sarah Miles. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
3. Copyright Notification. Sarah Miles respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, Sarah Miles will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the Blog that violate copyright law, or suspend access to the Blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Blog in violation of copyright law.
If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Sarah Miles notification of claimed infringement (“Notice of Infringement”) with the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sarah Miles to locate the material on the Blog; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit Sarah Miles to contact you (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature.
By submitting a Notice of Infringement, you acknowledge and agree that Sarah Miles may forward your Notice of Infringement and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
4. Commercial Use of Sarah Miles blog Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Sarah Miles blog for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Sarah Miles. To obtain permission to copy portions of this blog, please send email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
* the content you wish to use;
* where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
* where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
* advice if there is any financial gain for the use of the requested material;
* how many copies will be produced and distributed;
* what other materials will be associated with the Sarah Miles content; and
* your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
Sarah Miles will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. Sarah Miles reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of her copyrighted material, including text and images on her blog.
5. Links to Other Blogs, websites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to Sarah Miles’s blog visitors. Sarah Miles has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Sarah Miles is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Sarah Miles reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
6. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under New Zealand law. You may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the blog or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog.